From Cantr II Wiki
167 grams heals one percent of damage.
Uses for spinach
Spinach can be eaten raw or made into:
- gumbo with rice and salmon on a campstove
- pork noodle wok with rice noodles and pork on an hibachi
- saag aloo with potatoes in a tajine
- salad with carrots and tomatoes on a kitchen table or in a mixing bowl
- spinach pie with pastry dough and eggs in a coal oven, gas oven, or oven.
- spinach soup with garlic using a tajine
- tagliatelle with spinach with pasta and cheese on a small fire pit or a deck grill
- vegetable feed at a ratio of 900 spinach to 800 feed.