|Nourishing Food / Healing Food|
|Heals||4% per 100 grams|
25 grams heals 1% injury
Chocolate is scientifically proven to be one of the four food groups (along with sugar, salt, and fat) it is an essential ingredient to chocolate chip cookies and s'mores. In addition, bananas or strawberries can be lathered in it as a way to potentially woo that romantic person of interest.
In order to get that delicious confection, put cocoa paste, cocoa powder, sugar and milk into a pot of stone, copper or steel, place gently on a campstove and constantly use a whisk to keep it from burning. This technique is said[who?] to also add air to the mix to make it extra light and fluffy as a cloud.
In addition to satiating hunger and healing injuries, chocolate also decreases tiredness by 1% for every 100 grams consumed.
Chocolate is the key ingredient in the following:
- Chocolate chip cookies using chocolate in pastry dough with sugar in either a regular oven or gas oven (but not coal or convection oven)
- Chocolate covered banana by dipping bananas into a pot of stone, copper or steel of molten chocolate over a hibachi, campstove, or deck grill.
- Chocolate covered strawberries by whisking strawberries into a pot of stone, copper or steel of molten chocolate over a hibachi, campstove, or deck grill.
- S'mores uses chocolate, marshmallows, and cookies over a small fire pit or fireplace.
- Sweet pizza uses pizza dough topped with chocolate, creamy cheese curds, peppermint, and raspberries in a regular oven, coal oven or gas oven.