From Cantr II Wiki
125 grams heals one percent of damage.
Uses for raspberries
Raspberries can eaten raw, or made into:
- buccellato from raisins with cake flour, honey, and wine in a convection oven
- carrot cake from raisins with cake flour and carrots in a regular oven, coal oven or gas oven
- kisiel with potatoes on a campstove
- piernik from raisins and raspberry jam with gingerbread on a kitchen table
- plum pudding from raisins with large bones, cake flour, eggs, and brandy in a convection oven
- raisins on a drying rack
- raspberry jam with sugar on a tandoor
- raspberry juice using a press
- raspberry wine from raspberry juice using a cask.