From Cantr II Wiki
(Redirected from Tomatos)
Tomatoes are manually gathered at a rate of 400 grams per day. They are most common in grassland areas.
132 grams heals one percent of damage.
Uses of tomatoes
Tomatoes can be used to make:
- barbeque sauce with onions, clove, thyme, and garlic in a mortar and pestle
- bigos with pork sausage, beef sausage, sauerkraut, and mushrooms in a hibachi
- lasagna from stewed tomatoes with pasta, meat, and cheese in a regular oven, coal oven or gas oven
- pineapple pizza with pastry dough, cheese, pineapples, and bacon in a convection oven
- pizza with pastry dough in an oven, a coal oven, or a gas oven
- salad with spinach and carrots on a kitchen table or in a mixing bowl
- spaghetti with tomato sauce from stewed tomatoes with pasta on a propane campstove
- stewed tomatoes with basil in a tajine