is obtained from killing wild animals
Raw meat is inedible before it is processed in some way, whether grilled, cooked, smoked, salted, dried, or prepared in a variety of more complex recipes.
When left on the ground outside of a building, raw meat deteriorates at a rapid rate.
Uses for meat
- aspic with large bones and water using a tandoor
- burgers with bread on a campstove.
- cooked meat in a primitive oven, regular oven, coal oven or gas oven, or made on a small fire pit, fire place or deck grill using a pot of stone, copper or steel
- fried rice with meat with rice on a small fire pit or deck grill
- grilled meat on a small fire pit, fire place, deck grill, or spit
- impure biodiesel with alcohol and soda in a biodiesel mixing vat
- kebabs on a tandoor
- lard soap with bone ash and water using a small fire pit, a pot of stone, copper or steel, and a mortar and pestle (because soap is an object rather than a resource, you'll find it in the build menu, not any machine project list)
- lasagna with pasta, stewed tomatoes, and cheese in a regular oven, coal oven or gas oven
- meat feed in a mixing bowl
- meat jerky on a drying rack
- meat pie with pastry dough in a regular oven, coal oven or gas oven
- mushroom brochettes with mushrooms on a small fire pit, deck grill, or spit
- satay with nuts on a spit
- salted meat in a salting barrel
- smoked meat in a smoker
- stew with barley or potatoes and carrots on a small fire pit, fire place, deck grill, primitive oven, regular oven, coal oven or gas oven.
- sushi with rice and seaweed using a makisu
- tacos with tortillas on a propane campstove
- tamales with corn and cornmeal on a propane campstove