Game updates 2014 Q1
From Cantr II Wiki
български • Deutsch • English • Español • Esperanto • Français • Italiano • Lietuvių • Lojban • Nederlands • Polska • Português • Русский • Suomi • Svenska • Türkçe • 中文
These are the game updates from Q1 2014.
- Deterioration status for buildings and vehicles was hidden, since they can't currently deteriorate.
- It became possible to give many objects custom descriptions and/or labels.
- It's also possible now to store notes and envelopes in containers.
- The following jewelry was added: ruby and diamond pendant, emerald and diamond pendant, ruby and diamond earrings, ruby gold earrings, emerald and diamond dangle earrings, emerald stud earrings, opal and diamonds ring, silver opal ring, plain gold opal ring, gold opal necklace, silver opal pendant and gold opal bracelet.
- It became possible to delete extra copies of notes inside envelopes automatically, including uneditable notes.
- Voluntary death from old age was introduced.
- A delay was introduced to unsubbing to prevent someone else from instantly deleting your account if they get your login credentials.
- It's now possible to domesticate a wide array of birds.
- Notes that use HTML or CSS will be proofread automatically and fixed if they have errors. It's possible to view the edits it's going to make, giving you a chance to fix things manually if it's editing the code in ways you didn't want to happen.
- Rainclothes, umbrellas and parasols were implemented.
- Stomach capacity was reduced from 8000 grams to 4000.
- It became possible to drag random things (and people) out of buildings and vehicles while you're on the outside, assuming you're not prevented by a lock. This is to plug an exploit of people barricading themselves in a building and leaving the door open while they're inside to prevent anybody from breaking the lock. It also removes the need for staff intervention when a dead body is stuck in a location too full to enter.
- Did you know? section on Player page was introduced.
- Handbags were added.
- Mass production was implemented. Now it's possible to make up to 8 items in one project. Some things are excluded, like ones with a limit on how many are allowed to be built on spot.
- Bone ash, bone china clay and related pottery was implemented.
- The following winter clothes were implemented: leather ushanka, long-sleeved wool tunic, fur booties, wool lined boots, padded cotton jacket, padded hemp jacket and fur-lined leather gloves.