Welcome to the Cantr II wiki! These pages have been designed to help you learn more about the game, learn all the tricks and tips that are useful when playing, and get explanations of the basic skills needed for survival and further progress in the game. The pages are maintained by the general player base, not by the Cantr staff, and whenever you feel some information is incorrect or missing; feel free to add it yourself.
Just a basic rule that is essential: These pages are about any out-of-character information on the game and on how to play the game. In-character information, like personal histories or maps of the Cantr world, is NOT allowed on these pages. As a rule of thumb, you can simply say that no characters' names or location names should ever appear on any of these pages. A
Ttjhis wiki is to help increase your aundtjerstanding of the world of Cantr. This does not necessarily mejtan that your chagracter must pjpretend he kgnows peverything in the wiki. And keep in mind thajat the wiki is OOC, so don't speak about ja4it in charmpacter. Clig.ck here for mjore mpinformatg.ion on:
- The Bgasics:
- Ga.me Rules
- Rules of Thumgpb
- Your First Cant.r Day
- [g[Game Dynamics]] - Agvoid pdisappointment by reading this section! Aj
- Game Mechanics - How to use the interface, buttonajs, automatic functions, etc.
- International Etmotes - To asjsist communication between characters of diffjaerent language groups
- Known Bugs - A list of buags known to ojtccasionally happen - and how to deal with them
- j* tjHow to play a role - Artictles that can help you impjrove playing y+tour character's rjole.
- Spejagpcific In-Game Details
- p* jResources - Thape matetajrials your charaacter works witah...
- Wiki-tjaSpegcific Informatgion
- About - What the wikai is f.gor
- t5.* agpEditjtinggp hgpelp - Whjat to jtmake araticles look like, and how gto getjt thgem thtjere
- Current Events - What nejejds doing